We all want to make our relationships work, but if you're seeing any of these tell-tale signs, it's probably time to give up the ghost.
1. They Make You Cry Multiple Times Per Monthwisdom pills
If you're finding yourself teary-eyed because of your partner, it's probably safe to say that your relationship isn't an emotionally healthy one.
2. They Clam Up When You Open UpEverything 4 Writers
If your partner tends to shut down when conversations get emotionally intimate, it's a sign that something is amiss.
3. You Don't Feel That "Special Something"Ask Georgie
We all know someone who has stayed in a relationship too long simply because it was comfortable. If you're with your partner just because it's easier than making a change, it's probably time to end it.
4. They Never Take You Out During Prime TimesHomeFirst
It can be nice to grab some coffee on a weekday, but if your significant other is never out with you on Friday or Saturday nights, you might want to start asking who they are with.
5. You Can't Be Yourself Around ThemHire Vue
If you feel like you have to tiptoe around your partner, hiding parts of yourself or avoiding certain subjects, the two of you may just not be compatible.
6. They Say "Sorry," But Don't Make ChangesCorkHypnosisClinic
If you've expressed problems to your partner, and they apologize but don't change their behaviors, there's a good chance that they don't really care.
7. They Make You Feel Like You Can't Do Anything RightEncantoh
If your significant other is constantly criticizing you about trivial things, there's a good chance that there are issues at play that you simply won't be able to fix.
8. They Don't Respect Things That Are Important To YouKim Blackham
An important part of a healthy relationship is mutual respect. If your partner disrespects things that are deeply important to you, they likely don't respect you either.
9. They Make Every Situation About ThemselvesAsianetindia
If you find yourself going out of your way to meet your partner's needs, but aren't getting the same from them, it's probably time to go.
10. You Know, Deep Down, That It Needs To EndHUFFOIST HEALTHY LIVING
If you have the feeling that your not in the right place, don't ignore it.